Friday, April 28, 2006

Make love, not bombs!

Before continuing with more boring, or rather depressing stuff. This story of love, tantric sex, defiance and happiness ever after, in the midst of the carnage that was Dahab on Monday night, caught my eye.

Meeting while learning the secret skills of tantric sex, Chanting at the Pyramids, waiting for a sign from Abulhoul, and riding camels in the streets of Dahab on your wedding day, sounds like the perfect mix of classic, super romantic Rudolph Valentino orientalism and reality tv, but this is for real!

Let me end with a quote from the bridegroom, Anak Aldin : "We had to show the bombers. We believe in love,"

Let´s wish Anak and Kerstin the very best of luck and eternal happiness! Alf Mabrouk!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sniff said...

I am speechless. WHat else can I say... ;-)

4:25 PM  
Blogger Vilhelm Konnander said...

Vovless, I believe, is the correct term, which Sniff never would be. ;)

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home