Monday, December 08, 2008

Happy Aid al Adha 1429

I would like to wish my Muslim readers, sunni and shia alike(celebrating on Tuesday) a happy aíd, aíd said,aíd Mubarak and so on.

If you are celebrating in Egypt , and don´t have a clue on what to do or expect, jessys at Choclate mints in a jar, gives you the A-Z in about 65 words - clue, it´s basically about food(read Fattah) and money.

As for myself, i´ll go for the fattah 11 times out of ten, but then again , i´m too old , and cranky anyway.

Wishing you all a joyful and spititually fulfilling Aíd!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You? Cranky? Naah...Old is definitely true. *evil cackle*

We're having Satay (Barbequed kebab-like chicken) and Chicken Beryani for lunch, and Brownie with Peanut Butter & Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert. Care to join us? I'll throw in a dash of budu inside the ice cream, if you like...

7:12 AM  
Blogger Ibn ad Dunya said...

Can i have the budu as a starter, bidun ice crem please?

2:10 PM  
Blogger jessyz said...

Truth be told, I don't eat fattah, but I've seen everyone moaning and groaning from it for enough years to know. :-( and I am too old for the edeya now.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Ibn ad Dunya said...

Hi Jessyz!
I liked your blog post, it was witty ! I´ll be following your blog! A very late Aíd greeting to you!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home