Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Haj Abu Gamal had a farm

Amira al Husseini, Middle East editor at Global Voices have made a fantstic job in translating parts of blogposts on how the daily life on Haj Abu Gamal´s Esba(farm) looks like.

It´s like an Egyptian blog version of the british 80´s comedy show spitting image, all made by the brilliant anonymous blogger el Esba

Hilariously funny! Thanks to el Esba and to Amira!

I would also like to send my congrats to the Global Voices team, on the new web site that was launched yesterday. Looks great!

3 Comments:

Blogger الأستاذ جمال بيه said...

thanks for refering to the british satire show. In fact this is the first time I hear about it, but I really liked its idea and will work on having something simmilar.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Ibn ad Dunya said...

You´re more than welcome ya Haj Abu Gamal, Spitting image was the first thing that came to my mind upon reading the Ezba. I enjoy it tremendously! Keep up your fantastic work!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home