Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Haj Abu Gamal had a farm

Amira al Husseini, Middle East editor at Global Voices have made a fantstic job in translating parts of blogposts on how the daily life on Haj Abu Gamal´s Esba(farm) looks like.

It´s like an Egyptian blog version of the british 80´s comedy show spitting image, all made by the brilliant anonymous blogger el Esba

Hilariously funny! Thanks to el Esba and to Amira!

I would also like to send my congrats to the Global Voices team, on the new web site that was launched yesterday. Looks great!


Blogger الحاج أبو جمال said...

thanks for refering to the british satire show. In fact this is the first time I hear about it, but I really liked its idea and will work on having something simmilar.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Ibn ad Dunya said...

You´re more than welcome ya Haj Abu Gamal, Spitting image was the first thing that came to my mind upon reading the Ezba. I enjoy it tremendously! Keep up your fantastic work!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home